City-fringed living at out skirt price.
Sims Urban Oasis at Sims Drive
Conveniently located condominium development in a city-fringe area that is evolving into Singapore’s next lifestyle enclave. Here, you can be close to the city centre, while enjoying all that the vibrant surroundings have to offer. And with over 50 facilities and a diversity of unit choices, Sims Urban Oasis is the one residence that is perfect for everyone.
Located at Sims Drive, this mega project is the 1st of its’ kind in the area. If you are looking to invest in an area convenient to any part of Singapore, look no further. This is a hidden gem tucked away at the edge of Singapore’s bustling city. Here, where one can enjoy the excitement along the way to the city, as well as the peace and tranquility of nature. With a slew of exciting developments taking place in its surrounding areas, Sims Drive is set to transform from a cluster of old cafes and factories into a modern town where heritage meets edgy new comer.
A well positioned investment
Surrounded by 2 New Growth Area and 1 International School and 1 University.
Other than James Cook University with a projection of 7500 students, which is merely 500m away. Recently, Nexus International School had also secured a site at Aljunied Road, expected to complete in 2018. They will be able to take in 2000 students by the time they move into their new campus that is just across the road from Sims Urban Oasis.
Kallang and Paya Lebar is a New Growth Area with estimated 120,000 job opportunities with Food and Beverage, hotel, retail, restaurant and much more.
Sims urban Oasis is right in the middle of this great transformation, property price of this area will have a great potential to soar to a greater height.
Paya Lebar versus Jurong: which will be the hottest business hub?
About 30 years ago, if you bought property in Jurong, people were not sure whether to laugh at you or send you their condolences. 1980s Jurong was more underdeveloped than a 13 year-old’s Tumblr poetry, and 90 per cent of it was smog, industrial grade machinery, and overloaded trucks.
Then there was Paya Lebar. No one really remembers what it was like 30 years ago. In fact, Paya Lebar was so boring for so long, it’s possible the Singapore government was caught entirely by surprise when they looked at a map and realised it existed. I think that right up till the ‘90s, the most exciting recreational activity in Paya Lebar was measuring nose hairs, and seeing which one grew the longest before you died of old age.
My point is, both places were invisible on the property radar. Then came the business hub plans.
Location- The new EPICENTRE
Be right in the centre of Singapore’s rising new precinct. Is a City fringed living yet convenient to anywhere. This is a property near MRT station, Market and Reputable School within 500m and International school within 1km.
- Guocoland’s Sims Urban Oasis is located on Sims Drive. It is within a five-minute walk to the Aljunied MRT station and one MRT stop from the Paya Lebar Interchange Station.
- In between 2 new growth area (Paya Lebar Central and Kallang Riverside)
- Paya Lebar Central, the up and coming 12ha sub-regional and commercial centre (1 MRT station away)
- Kallang Riverside, a 64ha lifestyle and retail hub (1 MRT station away)
- 4 MRT stops to City Hall and 6 stops to Singapore expo and Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- 10 mins drive to Singapore Sports Hub, CDB and Marina Bay
- Growing learning hub (James Cook University at Sims Drive, WDA Continuing Education and Training campus at Paya Lebar Central and 10 established Schools.)
- With a host of boutique bakeries, artisanal coffee shops and hipster café, the area is fast becoming a trendy hangout place.
- The development comprises 1,024 units that will cater to various resident-types from young couples to multigenerational households.
- Sims Urban Oasis is also well served by the PIE, CTE and the KPE.
Over 50 facilities including two 50m lap pools, spa pools, tennis court, 9 social zone, 6 shops and a childcare centre.
|Architect||ADDP Architects Pte Ltd|
|Main Contractor||Woh Hup Pte Ltd|
|Site area||23,900.10 m2 (or approx. 257,259 ft2 )|
|Tenure||99-Years Leasehold from|
|Number of block||08|
|Number of level||15 level for loft tower, 18 and 19 level for rest of tower|
|Number of units||1024 Residential Units|
|Expected TOP base on construction progress||4th Quarter 2017|
Wide variety of 1 to 5 bedroom homes for all lifestyle requirements.
|Type||Size in ft2 (approximate)||No. of unit|
|1 Bedroom||409 (Fully Sold), 441, 463||167|
|1 Bedroom LOFT||463, 484||108|
|2 Bedroom||624, 667||294|
|2 Bedroom LOFT||710||54|
|2 Bedroom DUAL KEY||786||28|
|3 Bedroom||958, 1023, 1033||200|
|3 Bedroom COMPACT||818||36|
|3 Bedroom DUAL KEY||958||66|
|4 Bedroom COMPACT||990||33|
|4 Bedroom DUAL KEY||1442||15|
|BBQ Pit||Located at Sky park at Tower 2 and 4|
|Distance betweens block||26m to 30m|
|Master Room for all unit types||Able to fit in a King size bed|
|Balcony||Able to install Balcony Screen after CSC|
|Ceiling height (typical unit)||2.7m for all level except highest level, 3.7m for highest level|
|Ceiling height (loft unit)||3.2m for all level except highest level, 4.2m for highest level|
|Flooring (Bedroom)||Parquet flooring|
|Flooring (Living room)||Designer Tiles for all type except at “Grand”, units will be marble|
|Application included||Fridge, washer and City gas for closed kitchen (Selected Loft unit will include furniture deck)|
Sims Urban Oasis Pricing
*** Developer units FULLY SOLD
Sims Urban Oasis Floor Plan
Sims Urban Oasis comes with 4 different themes- Suites, Loft, Deluxe and Grand.
- Suites – Designed to maximise space efficiency in a cosy setting.
- Loft – With high ceilings and ample space, you can unleash your creativity and design the home you have always dreamed of.
- Deluxe – The perfect family residence with generous space for children to grow. Also ideal for multi-generation families, without compromising on privacy for all.
- Grand – Luxury has a new meaning. Arrive home to a chic contemporary abode lavished with thoughtfully created and functional spaces.
From the floor plan Sims urban Oasis, you can notice this development is using Jack and Jill bathroom concept; 1 bathroom with 2 door access. While most of the time is just the family living in the unit, one of the entrances can act as attached toilet, in the event there are just (not often) they can use the other entrance without having to go through the room.
Another advantage of such design is, the family staying in the unit will have more times for themselves rather than to spend time washing additional toilet.
|Click here for 4 Bedroom Grand|
|Click here for 3 DK|
|Click here for 2 Bedroom|
Pages: 1 2